Reason #37163 why Harry is not in Ravenclaw
- Seamus: Eye of rabbit, harp string hum, turn this water into rum...
- Harry: What's Seamus trying to do to that glass of water?
- WHAT IN THE BLOODY FUCK DO YOU THINK HE'S TRYING TO DO?
Deni-Mates by Doris Dodson, 1954 fashion.
I had a
dreamprophecy last night about season 3 of Once.
Ariel will be one of the mermaids they meet in Neverland.
I like how we all have just collectively assumed that Snow packed Emma’s baby blanket for the voyage even though there wasn’t even a comment about her bringing a backpack on the actual show. Simply because mothers just know.
- Starts right where the season finale was left off
- The family won’t be separated forever
- “The show will delve deeper into each of the characters back in Storybrooke and…examine how they’ll react to situations”
- 2 separate, 11-episode acts
- 1 act in fall, 1 in spring
- Both acts contain a beginning, middle, and end for the characters (being approached like two seasons)
- Hiatus will be 11 weeks long after the fall season
- “It looks like the first part of season 3 will air Sept. through Dec.”
- Rumple went to Neverland with “a very focused attitude of saving Henry.”
- “It’s going to be another challenge to [Rumbelle’s] relationship now that they’re separated.”
- “Snow’s journey…is taking the hard path.”
- “In this mission, she has to be the ‘bandit Snow - it’s time for her to rise to the hero that she was.’”
- Regina is trying to find her “own happy ending.”
- Is definitely going to have Emma ask herself questions about her magic and herself. i.e. “What are my abilities? What does it really mean to be the savior?”
- S3 will have more about Emma’s past
- Circumstances may call for Regina training Emma in magic.
- More Cora stories to be told, in flashbacks or as Queen of Hearts in Wonderland
- Will explore Charming’s backstory
- The writers are open to an LGBT storyline.
- Eddy notes that “[Hook and Emma are] on the ship together, and Emma thinks Neal is dead” when asked if there will be Captain Swan scenes.
- Charming died in the first draft of the pilot - he was meant to have a small role in it
- Josh Dallas was “so good” when he came in so the writers expanded his character.
- Robert Carlyle and Ginnifer Goodwin were in mind when Adam and Eddy wrote their characters.
- All magic beans are gone now.
- Originally Regina had 3 children
- “The showrunners got a note from ABC calling for ‘more guyliner’ for Captain Hook. ‘Like he’s going to a Depeche Mode concert.’”